Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some extra fluff...

2012 is just around the corner...what is on your new years resolution list? Im guessing some of you have loosing the extra fluff gained from your grandma's pozole or tamales (on mine) or saving up for a new car or just becoming a new and improved person. I can tell you that my list contains two things...well three. 1) Loosing the extra fluff gained from all the yummy pozole and tamales. 2) Saving up money for my tia Cathy's bridal festivities in California (bachelorette and bridal party) and 3) Creating a new and improved look for myself. Not going to lie, I do LOVE myself...I just need a change both physically and mentally. So I got to start somewhere....Here is a concept board of some looks I might chase after. 
All images taken from Style.com and Nordstrom.com 
My personal favorite is the Bar Scene...since in 2012 I will be turning 21...so bring on the margaritas.

No comments:

Post a Comment