Monday, October 18, 2010

Cheetah Girl Still Knows How to Work it!

Just the other day I was browsing through the internet while singing a song that got stuck in my head while I was at work. Now if you have read my bio you would know that I work at the local Claire’s and the songs that we play there are very Disney Channel and little kid oriented. It just so happens that the song that was stuck in my head was Cinderella done by the Cheetah Girls themselves. Most of you might be wondering where I am going with this but it made me wonder whatever happened to these girls, they started out being Disney Channel Stars but where are they? Then I remembered that one of them was on Dancing with the Stars. But what happened to the cute Latina girl, Adrian Bailon? Last time I saw her was on a Keeping up with the Kardashian’s episode when she was dating Kim’s brother, Rob.
 I decided then and there to Google Adrian and see what she had been up to.  One of the first things that popped up in the search engine was the Latina magazine website http://www.latina.com/ . She was featured in the UNICEF 60th Anniversary Celebration  picture slide show wearing a strapless silver animal print dress done by an unknown designer. The first thing that popped up in my head was “wow home girl is looking gooood”.  She has most definitely come a long way from her Cheetah Girl shoes. In other words she has really grown up.
On a final note, Latina girls that started out on the Disney Channel are still working it, for example: America Ferrera, Demi Lavato and Selena Gomez.  

No comments:

Post a Comment