Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gringo=White

Its Friday night and what do I find myself doing, typing random things in the google search engine and guess what I find...a random little article that talks about 100 stars that you never knew were latino. It featured actors from my childhood show 7th Heaven to Pocahontas. Trust me when I say you will be shocked when you see who is on the list. You can check it out here.


On the subject of randomness, here are just some other fun things I found during my late night search. 
Photo Credit: Andrew King

Photo Credit: CLS Photography 

Center Stage...watched this movie while I was doing my late night search...so why not post it :)

2 comments:

  1. Center Stage looks GREAT! I have to see it. I bet The Offspring would like it, too. Will let her know.

    Stef at TooMuchToDoSoLittleTime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We picked up the movie (and Sequel) from Library. They dance so gracefully! WOW!

    Stef at TooMuchToDoSoLittleTime.com

    ReplyDelete